More Tax Resources:
- The National League of Cities’ blog post, 3 Things to Know About This Year’s Tax Season, offers a good overview of the credits available.
- CashOregon – a great site to help low income families locate free tax preparation services in Oregon.
- 211.org can also help in locating tax preparation options.
- Oregon Department of Revenue’s list of free tax preparation services
- GetYourRefund.org – free tax filing service opening in February. Includes Spanish version
- MyFreeTaxes – free filing services from United Way